Fast, easy and delicious. Isn’t that the Holy Grail of cooking? We all love to make a quick healthy meal that everybody can enjoy. Get your wok or frying pan ready! Today we are going to rush through a tasty Asian dish.
You would only need a handful of ingredients for this recipe and 10 minutes of prep time.
If you prefer, you could throw in a few vegetables like: broccoli, snow peas or carrots to make this dish a “real” Asian stir-fry.
Typically, this dish is served with warm Jasmine rice. I normally serve it with a side of salad or as a chicken nuggets snack.
- 3 lbs. chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 inch ginger, finely grated
- ½ cup onion chives or spring onions, chopped
- ½ tsp. each of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or any cooking oil you prefer
- Capers (optional)
- Mix or marinate the chicken breast in soya sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, onion chives, salt and pepper.
- Let it marinate for 10 minutes (optional)
- Fry them in medium heat until the chicken is thoroughly cooked; normally in less than 10 minutes.
- Add the capers.
- Serve with warm jasmine rice and/or salad.